Thursday, March 27, 2008
Blessed
I have always strived to be the best. Best at what you ask. Everything and anything. Through school I wanted to be the top student, in sports I wanted to be the all star, at work the top employee, etc. But I have learned in my ripe old age at 21, that I need a reminder every once and awhile, to slow down , and look at all that I'm blessed with. Not that I need to necessarily stop striving to do better, but to appreciate whats right in front of me. I have a the most wonderful husband in the world. He is truly my best friend, and the love of me life. We have dated off and on since the second grade. I still remember in second grade exchanging my sucker for our first kiss. LOL. I truly believe God made us for each other. I have a loving and caring family, that includes three younger sisters and one younger brother. I was lucky enough to marry into the best family, that loves and supports us through everything. I have a beautiful house and a wonderful job. I am truly undeserving of all that I have. Thank you God for all your many blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment