Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Volleyball
Well, the game didn't turn out exactly how I had it pictured in my mind. LOL. The girls did a great job and I am really proud of them, even if we didn't win. This was their first ever volleyball game so they were all pretty scared and I think a little shocked. We will just have to practice a little more on certain areas and less on others. I was as nervous as the girls were. I tried hiding it, but I didn't know what I was doing for the most part. I just hope by the end of the season the girls have the fundamentals down, and love to play. I want them to have fun and smile and laugh. Hopefully the next game we will be able to see what the girls can really do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment