Monday, June 15, 2009
WOW
It has been so long since I've been on here. Just to give you a quick update. Bryant and I got pregnant in October with our first baby. In January we found out that the baby did not have a heartbeat, and I had a D&C the following week. I was diagnosed with having a partial molar pregnancy. Many of you are probably sitting there saying what in the world is that, and honestly I couldn't tell you for sure even after going through all this. We were told that we needed to wait at least 6 months from a negative HCG level. This as you imagine was the darkest time of our lives. I tell you all this to say that we are now trying again. Bryant and I are so very excited. We hope and pray that everything works out this time. I put much thought into whether we should say anything or tell the world when we do in fact get pregnant. I have decided to share the news. I know there's couples out there going through the same thing, and if by reading and following this blog those couples find some comfort than I know I made the right decision. I hope you will follow along with us on this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment